Episode 42: Reflections and Intentions: Becoming our Best, Most Badass Selves in 2018
In this episode, we’re sharing with you the important moments of our year, what we took away from those moments, and the goals that we hope will help propel us to our best selves in 2018.
For Allie, 2017 was jam packed, some of her greatest moments included: celebrating one year of marriage, launching her first ever digital program with great success, quitting her cube job, and buying a sail boat and moving to the Caribbean to live, sail, and explore the world via the ocean!
Carly also experienced some epic moments in 2017, they include: planning a wedding in 5 months, not eating meat for an entire year, learning to treat her body and soul with more compassion and kindness, and joining Allie (and the husbands) aboard the sailboat for the adventure of a lifetime.
Reflection, intention, and goal setting are an important part of the process when it comes to living our truth and daring to change. But, we can only go so far on our own. In this episode, we also talk about how important the Truth and Dare Book Club is on our quest to live our best lives in the new year.
We’ve taken everything that we need to keep evolving (think: incredible books, self care practices, connecting with likeminded women, and challenging our present beliefs) and turned them into a year long program dedicated to helping us (and YOU) transform into the most badass versions of ourselves. Yes, the Book Club is that good.
So, if you’re interested in taking a peek into our lives as we look back at the year and look forward to the new one ahead, AND if you’re down with the idea of a female only book club to help you make 2018 your best year yet…. then what are you waiting for?
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Reflecting on the prior year can be a very proud moment of self love and gratitude for all you have accomplished.
- With hard work, patience, and discipline anything is possible.
- We have the power to heal ourselves if we take the time to listen to our bodies, quiet our minds, and commit to a dedicated self care practice.
- Setting goals for the new year gives you the opportunity to look into the areas of your life where you’d like to grow – you are giving yourself permission to transform. Don’t hold back!
- The greatest lessons usually come from the most challenging moments.
- In order to become the best versions of ourselves in the new year, we need help laying the foundation.
- The Truth and Dare Book Club is here to help all of us: learn new concepts, break down barriers, make peace with our fears, create a legit self-care practice (think journaling and meditating on the regular), and connect with our sisters to offer support and motivation throughout the process.
- Learning, expanding your mind, meditating, journaling, and creating relationships with likeminded women is available to you in 2018 inside the Truth and Dare Book Club.
- The doors close on the Book Club at 11:59 PM EST on December 29th and will not reopen for possibly another year – this is a limited time opportunity to give yourself the year that you deserve.
- JOIN THE TRUTH AND DARE BOOK CLUB TODAY
Connect With Us (#TAD):
Episode 54: The FINAL Alfie Diaries.... yes, it's True! Carly here to tell you that today's episode is as raw and real as it gets. Life takes us on all kinds of journeys. My most recent journey lead me onto a sailboat, with Allie and our husbands, to the southern end...
Pick up the Pen Girlfriend, Let's Journal We know, we know. We sound like a broken tape recorder..... do this self-care practice, get quiet, take time to reflect, carve out time to take care of you, and yet here we are, dropping another podcast on this same topic....
Episode 52: Meditation 101: Get Zen With Us Become mindful is a huge part of this whole living your truth and daring to change thing. But what does that really mean? We define mindfulness as conscious living aka bringing our awareness to the present moment as often as...
Episode 51: The Alfie Diaries: Sinking, Plunging, and Smooth Sailing Welcome to the Alfie Diaries part 2, coming to you live from the island of Grenada. This past month has been filled with joy, laughter, fear, and frustration and there's no better way to cue you in...
Try some other hashtag or username