Episode 49: 5 Ways to Kickstart Your Morning
Did you wake up this morning at the first ring of your alarm? Drink a nice glass of warm lemon water? Sit in meditation? Write in your journal? Make a delicious breakfast filled with healthy ingredients? And make it out of the house with enough time to make it to work without feeling rushed?
… HA! Yeah, right…
Neither did we. But we’d like to!
Most of us plow through our mornings in a caffeine craze, rushed, frazzled, and reaching for the nearest granola bar, calling it breakfast. We are so ready to brake this cycle.
Because here’s the thing, there really is something magical about the morning. It is the sacred time between dreaming and reality where we shake off our sleep and take on a brand new day. Plus, it’s our built in reset button! We get an opportunity every single morning to brush off what didn’t work for us the day before and set ourselves up for a beautiful and successful day ahead. Pretty freaking cool, right?
In today’s episode, we’re getting specific on how to kickstart your morning so that it can less chaotic and more impactful. In fact, we’re giving you 5 practical tips to go to take your morning from coffee-stain-on-the-shirt to blissed out in no time.
We’re so passionate about the mystical powers of the morning that we’ve also created a free worksheet to go along with today’s episode. It is hand crafted to help you make the most of out of this precious time, and waiting for you to download it! Fill out the form below to get the worksheet delivered straight to your inbox:
Here’s to making the most of your mornings, one day at a time.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Wake up when your alarm goes off!
- Drink 8 oz of water on an empty stomach after waking up to help get things moving (internally) in the morning
- The morning is a sacred time between dreaming and reality
- It is the best time to connect to your “soul work”
- If we don’t connect to our Truth in the morning, the day becomes too chaotic for us to tap into it – the morning is key!
- We like to read, meditate, or journal in the morning
- Trade processed food for a healthy breakfast
- Episode 48: Taking Control of Your Diet
- In each breakfast try to include: protein, whole grains, healthy fats, and carbohydrates
- Set a clear intention for your day before things get crazy, ask yourself: how do I want to feel
Connect With Us (#TAD):
Episode 58: WTF Does Your Live Your Truth Even Mean? Ladies, today we are unpacking what it means to live our truth, to which you might be thinking........ but girls, don't you do this in every podcast conversation? Yes, this is always the foundation for what we share...
Episode 57: Awakening Your Authentic Feminine Power with Lisa Schrader Ladies, you know that feeling. That feeling when you enjoy an amazing meal. That feeling when a yoga class soothes your soul. That feeling when you connect with a friend and she just gets it. That...
Episode 56: Learning to Let Go and Live with Kendall from Arrow Living Truth bomb TAD Tribe, us two ladies are not sport aficionados, actually we couldn't be anything further from that, so when today's guest reached out to us...... we weren't too sure how this...
Episode 55: How to Embrace Fear and Practice Courage with Kate Swoboda Ever interested in how your daily habits become second nature? Or why you practice certain habits on repeat, even though they're not helping you live your truth? In today's podcast conversation, we...