Episode 49: 5 Ways to Kickstart Your Morning
Did you wake up this morning at the first ring of your alarm? Drink a nice glass of warm lemon water? Sit in meditation? Write in your journal? Make a delicious breakfast filled with healthy ingredients? And make it out of the house with enough time to make it to work without feeling rushed?
… HA! Yeah, right…
Neither did we. But we’d like to!
Most of us plow through our mornings in a caffeine craze, rushed, frazzled, and reaching for the nearest granola bar, calling it breakfast. We are so ready to brake this cycle.
Because here’s the thing, there really is something magical about the morning. It is the sacred time between dreaming and reality where we shake off our sleep and take on a brand new day. Plus, it’s our built in reset button! We get an opportunity every single morning to brush off what didn’t work for us the day before and set ourselves up for a beautiful and successful day ahead. Pretty freaking cool, right?
In today’s episode, we’re getting specific on how to kickstart your morning so that it can less chaotic and more impactful. In fact, we’re giving you 5 practical tips to go to take your morning from coffee-stain-on-the-shirt to blissed out in no time.
We’re so passionate about the mystical powers of the morning that we’ve also created a free worksheet to go along with today’s episode. It is hand crafted to help you make the most of out of this precious time, and waiting for you to download it! Fill out the form below to get the worksheet delivered straight to your inbox:
Here’s to making the most of your mornings, one day at a time.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Wake up when your alarm goes off!
- Drink 8 oz of water on an empty stomach after waking up to help get things moving (internally) in the morning
- The morning is a sacred time between dreaming and reality
- It is the best time to connect to your “soul work”
- If we don’t connect to our Truth in the morning, the day becomes too chaotic for us to tap into it – the morning is key!
- We like to read, meditate, or journal in the morning
- Trade processed food for a healthy breakfast
- Episode 48: Taking Control of Your Diet
- In each breakfast try to include: protein, whole grains, healthy fats, and carbohydrates
- Set a clear intention for your day before things get crazy, ask yourself: how do I want to feel
Connect With Us (#TAD):
Episode 63: How Speaking into the Mic has Changed Us Say hello to our podcast anniversary episode, one that we intended to do once we hit the "one year podcasting mark", but somehow lost track of time. That's what happens when you are living your truth! Even though we...
Episode 62: Health Hacking with Medical Intuitive Rachel Reimer Have you ever had a pesky health condition pop up that you can't seem to find answers for? You visit the doctor, do all the "right" things, and still.... no relief. Are you nodding your head agreeing? So...
Episode 61: Group Therapy with Alyssa Kuzins This week, we're chatting with our dear friend and entrepreneur boss babe, Alyssa Kuzins of the Journal Deck. But, this episode is very different than our usual interviews. In fact, we don't even want to call it an...
Episode 60: Getting Human AF with Peta Kelly This week we sit down with self proclaimed Human AF, Peta Kelly. Peta is an entrepreneur (who started making 7 figures in her mid-20's), a speaker, a humanitarian, an environmentalist, a mother, a writer, and THE voice of...