Episode 62: Health Hacking with Medical Intuitive Rachel Reimer
Have you ever had a pesky health condition pop up that you can’t seem to find answers for? You visit the doctor, do all the “right” things, and still…. no relief.
Are you nodding your head agreeing? So are we. We have both been there and know how frustrating it can be.
Sometimes, when you’ve exhausted all other options it’s time to think outside the box.
Enter today’s guest: Medical intuitive Rachel Reimer.
Medical intuitive? Say wha?! Yeah, we thought the same thing… which is why we knew we HAD to have her on the show.
Here’s how it works: Rachel provides spiritual insight to health care or mental health professionals on clients that want to know more about their health or that feel stuck with their current health situation. These insights help clients understand possible physical, emotional or spiritual roots that are preventing them from better health. Rachel receives her intuitive messages in the form of images, sounds, or feelings.
…. yeah, it’s pretty cool. Here are some of the things we discussed during this exchange:
- Rachel’s story: how she learned she had intuitive gifts and what is was like to start using them.
- How the intuitive reading process goes down when you are one of Rachel’s clients.
- What it’s like to have a metaphysical gift and how to OWN it.
- What’s missing from the modern medical community.
- And the importance of decoding the physical, emotional and spiritual roots of our symptoms.
Oh and we almost forgot the best part: she does a reading on us! Right there on the spot. Obviously, we were 100% down to get our woo-woo on and we were pretty intrigued by the things that she shared about us.
WARNING: WE GET DEEP!
Ready to hack your health and get metaphysical? Listen in!
Mentioned in this Episode:
- A medical intuitive picks up on spiritual, emotional, and physical feelings about what causes a health issue.
- Rachel works to identify the effectiveness of treatments.
- People tend to be hesitant about metaphysical work, but it doesn’t matter what they think! Own your gifts!
- Many physical ailments can be tied very closely to emotional disturbances from our past.
- If something happened to you in the past and you still have a charge when you think about it – that is something that is still unconsciously bothering you and still needs to be dealt with.
- Journaling can help you pin point what disturbances you are still holding on to.
- Coming to terms with the reality of a situation (understanding where the “should” is) can help you jump start the healing process.
- The traditional western doctor culture is very impersonal, this is why we have to be empowered to take our health into our own hands. If something feels off, keep searching for answers!
- Be your own biggest advocate – become your own healer. Take responsibility for your health.
- Don’t be afraid to charge for your spiritual gifts/metaphysical work. You are worth it. The more money you make the more you can give back to the community.
- When you treat the priority, other symptoms will begin to disappear. Find the root cause!
- MOVE TOWARDS YOUR CALLING NO MATTER HOW LATE IN THE GAME YOU ARE!
Connect with Rachel:
Connect With Us (#TAD):
Episode 60: Group Therapy with Alyssa Kuzins This week, we're chatting with our dear friend and entrepreneur boss babe, Alyssa Kuzins of the Journal Deck. But, this episode is very different than our usual interviews. In fact, we don't even want to call it an...
Episode 60: Getting Human AF with Peta Kelly This week we sit down with self proclaimed Human AF, Peta Kelly. Peta is an entrepreneur (who started making 7 figures in her mid-20's), a speaker, a humanitarian, an environmentalist, a mother, a writer, and THE voice of...
Episode 59: Three Books You Need to Live Your Truth Welcome to a conversation about our favorite topic: books. And not just books in general, but actually reading, finishing, discussing, and applying books to our lives to help us live our truth and dare to change....
Episode 58: WTF Does Your Live Your Truth Even Mean? Ladies, today we are unpacking what it means to live our truth, to which you might be thinking........ but girls, don't you do this in every podcast conversation? Yes, this is always the foundation for what we share...