Episode 63: How Speaking into the Mic has Changed Us
Say hello to our podcast anniversary episode, one that we intended to do once we hit the “one year podcasting mark”, but somehow lost track of time.
That’s what happens when you are living your truth!
Even though we missed the official one year moment, we still wanted to hit record and reflect on how it all began, our favorite episodes with both guests and just the two us (yes, the Alfie Diaries are included), our biggest takeaways and learnings from sharing our truths into a microphone, and how we see Truth + Dare evolving into the future.
The future part isn’t mentioned till the very end, but trust us, it’s worth waiting for. We have some BIG NEWS to share that involves living our truth in a new kinda way (sans microphone)!
And if you’re new around here or fell off the truth wagon (like we always do), then don’t miss our favorite episodes we mention. You can find all of the episodes down below – linked, ready and waiting for you.
Now come join us for a just the two of us conversation! Hit that play button babe, we will you meet you in your ears (and hearts)!
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Episode 32: We Got Schooled on Feminism (in a good way) with Dana Suchow
- Episode 55: How to Embrace Fear and Practice Courage with Kate Swoboda
- Episode 57: Awakening Your Authentic Feminine Power with Lisa Schrader
- Episode 60: Becoming Human AF with Peta Kelly
- Episode 61: Group Therapy with Alyssa Kuzins
- Episode 47: The Alfie Diaries & Grocery Shacks, Sailing, Not Showering
- Episode 51: The Alfie Diaries: Sinking, Plunging, and Smooth Sailing
- Episode 54: Alfie Diaries Part 3……Moving On
- Episode 16: The Power of the Pussy
- Episode 21: Fuck Perfection
- Episode 33: Forgiving Your Younger (more fucked up) Self
Connect With Us (#TAD):
Episode 62: Health Hacking with Medical Intuitive Rachel Reimer Have you ever had a pesky health condition pop up that you can't seem to find answers for? You visit the doctor, do all the "right" things, and still.... no relief. Are you nodding your head agreeing? So...
Episode 61: Group Therapy with Alyssa Kuzins This week, we're chatting with our dear friend and entrepreneur boss babe, Alyssa Kuzins of the Journal Deck. But, this episode is very different than our usual interviews. In fact, we don't even want to call it an...
Episode 60: Getting Human AF with Peta Kelly This week we sit down with self proclaimed Human AF, Peta Kelly. Peta is an entrepreneur (who started making 7 figures in her mid-20's), a speaker, a humanitarian, an environmentalist, a mother, a writer, and THE voice of...
Episode 59: Three Books You Need to Live Your Truth Welcome to a conversation about our favorite topic: books. And not just books in general, but actually reading, finishing, discussing, and applying books to our lives to help us live our truth and dare to change....